Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Movie Marathon with Alex,

On Saturday, the 16th, we arrived at Bella Terra quite early. Around 11:
30 in the morning.

On the ride there, I blasted up this one song that I really wanted Alex
to hear. It had a lady moaning in it. It usually made the males feel
awkward whenever they hear it. My cousin told Ngoc to turn it off and
that he couldn't take it.

Alex's reaction was trying not to react to it.
AM I RIGHT? OR AM I RIGHT?
Comeeee onnn baaaabbby.
You have to admit, it was a pretttty weirrrrrrd song.

And so, we finally arrive at Bella Terra, courtesy to the ride that Ngoc
gave for us. In exchange for some supplies.

We walk in there and then bought tickets for the first showing of, "The
Time Traveler's Wife". Alex bought me the ticket and gave me $3 more
dollars because.... yeah. He owes me $10 for yeah. :D


In the beginning of the movie, I realized that I had left my phone in
Ngoc's car. Oh well! it's just one day without my phone. I mainly use
that phone to talk to Alex. So I don't need my phone when I already have
my Alex Darlinnnnngggggggg.

The movie's overall plot was good. The acting was good.
But it was just too predictable. It was an okay movie.
I wish it was more full of twists and turns and thrill and love.
I thought their love was really cute too.
Such monogamous lovers.

We went out and Alex bought some nachos because he was getting real
hungry. (Or atleast.. I think you bought them after Time Traveler's
Wife....)

District 9 was the next movie.
I fell asleep on Alex's lap<3 for approximately the first 30 minutes of
the movie.
With me waking up occasionally for a few seconds to catch glimpses of
the movie.
I finally woke up at the part (OMGGUYSSPOILERSPOILER) when Vicus got
injected with the alien fluid as an experiment.

I had a lot of questions since I missed a lot and Alex being the super
nice lover he is, answered all of it.
If someone was asking me a load of questions during a good movie, I
would get all pissy and angry. ;___;
Thank you Alex! For having so much patience with me!<3

I thought the prawns were REALLY CUTE!
Especially the baby one.

The trailers make the movie look really corny and cheesy.
BUT, it was an EXTREMELY good thriller.
It's one of those unexpected movies that are really good.
I loved the movie! I can't wait for the sequel.

There HAS to be a sequel. It totally left us there, with
Vicus...as...a....yeah. (No more spoilers for y'all)

Next movie was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Again I fall to sleep on Alex's comfy lap as he strokes my hairs. It
feels nice when he strokes my hairs. <3 I'M SORRY IF I MAKE YOUR LEGS
FEEL ALL NUMB.

Alex says, I slept for about an hour. Holaaaaay mollaaaay.

The Harry Potter movie was okay since I had already seen, the sound
track was really good though.

Up next was G.I. Joe. Again I fall asleep on Alex's lap.
But I don't think I slept as much. I woke up to watch most of the
movie.

I thought the movie was a mediocre cliche'd predictable movie. The
action and graphics were pretty good, but it got repetitive. I don't
like the actors, they weren't very good at acting. THERE WERE A LOT OF
THINGS THAT WEREN'T APPROPRIATE FOR A PG AUDIENCE. Or atleast I think it
was rated PG. I think these days, they are really going easy on the
ratings. THEY'RE ALLL TAINTING THE YOUNG PURE MINDS OF THE YOUTH.
AAAHHHHHHH.

But anyway, that was the last movie!
Holy crap, it was the most movies I had ever hopped around in a theater.
4 MOVIES MANG. we watched since 11:30 all the way up to around
8:30(??).
We then ventured towards B&N and I called up my daddy so he could drop
us off over at Pho Thang Long.

The service was extremely slow.
I got really angry.
If I had a car, I would've busted outta that place.
But alas, I does not has a cars.
Atleast they gave us a lot of meat.
10 slices of beef for Alex, 8 slices of beef for me.

We were conversing before about Alex being right and then raves.
It was an interesting conversation.
COME ON ALEX~~~
APPROVE OF ME GOOOOOOOOOOOING~~~
I wanna take you to one someday.

Then we finished our delicious Pho which was really delicious.

And I hid the tip again.

And we went at the back couch waiting seating thing and sat in the far
right corner.

My daddy soon came and it was time to go go!
We dropped off Alex and he gave me a kissssssie and we hugged and off he
went into his house!

That day was a great day.
I had grown quite acquainted to Alex's lap.<3

I LOVE YOU!

~DT

0 comments: