Monday, November 2, 2009

Trust Game,

So today around the ending of lunch time.
Alex decided to make me do the fall back trust game.
He had to drag me across the ceramics room to find the perfect dangerous
place for me to fall onto!
I usually never participate in games such as these,
in fear that the person would trick me and wouldn't catch me.

I think that actually happened one time.......

Anyway,

It took a great load of convincing and a cheating pulled back fall to
get me to fall back volounteeringly!

I have to say, it's one of these things where it takes you forever to do
it and you wouldn't have been able to have done it under a load
pressure.

Alex was being pretty patient! *__* I like that the most!

I fell back once and it was like WOAH.
I fell down pretty far before he caught me!

And then Alex convinced me to do it once more!
It was still pretty hard to initiate the fall even though I've already
done it once!
But yes!

I DID IT AND ALEX CAUGHT ME!

I loved it when Alex told me "I had this image in my head where
afterwards you start to cry from all of this accomplishment and
everything." LOL baby! This ain't no Oprah!

But yes, it's definitely something I would've done.

I really do appreciate and love the effort you put into this!

I LOVE YOU!

CHU BABY! <3

~DT

0 comments: