Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Forgot to Blog About Alex's Spontaneous Visit Last Sunday,

The previous Sunday (November 1st) Alex spontaneously arrived at my
doorstep! It was quite a surprise! :O I LOVE SURPRISES!!!!<3

His initial plan was to just stop by for a quick visit to say hi! Or was
it your plan this whole time to stay at my house... till 6... :O

Well! My mama invited him in and asked if he wanted to watch a movie!
Silence of the Lambs. We only got 20 minutes into the movie and Alex
wanted to do something else! I guess the movie didn't really intrigue
him! D: iz one of mah fave muveeezzz.

So we decided to walk to the park near my neighborhood!
I made Alex push me on the swings.

"This is the only time when I'm allowed to actually push you." LOLOL <3

Then we went to the grass area near some teen messcans. I sat on Alex's
lap cuz the grass was so prickly on the skins of my legs! Alex kept on
questioning why there were 3 messcan boiz sitting on a bench together at
the park. LOL.

Alex kept on trying to find empty barren deserted hidden places. :O
Tsk tsk tsk!

I was paranoid of staying at the park too long cuz then my mama would be
all mad at me.

So we went back home, Alex was about to go to his g'mama's house but I
pulled him back to my house!

Then we watched some South Park and Malcolm in the Middle and our
signature couch roll sessions. We havn't sat in that couch together for
MONTHS!!!! Good 'ole memories.

:O It was real fun. Reeeeaaaaal fun. New teckz and trickz.

Then GH gave me 2 potato wedges and I shared the biggest wedge for Alex.
Alex got suspicious as to why I gave him the biggest piece!

I gave you the biggest piece because I remembered that you really liked
potato wedges! And that you'd go to Albertson's to buy them sometimes
during lunch!

Yesh. Then my mama accidentally burnt our eggrolls by adding sugar in
it. But that's okay! You still took some home with you! :D

Then it was time for you to goes homes~

Thanks so much for visiting me!
I really needed that.

I Love You Alex! <3

~DT

0 comments: