Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Box,

So I watched "The Box".
I don't want to spoil it or anything.
But it captured almost exactly my bleak views of human nature.
It's so precise.
Our selfish inner desires.

Enlightening movie.
But it was pretty depressing.

I don't even feel like talking to the people I'm with at the moment.
I feel kind of angry and upset after the movie.

I'm able to empathize with the conclusion and I couldn't help but to cry
so hard from it. Don't want to spoil.
But it was the ending decision of the couple.

But I'd have to say, the afterlife view, was breathtakingly haunting. A
pure white void.

I can't even really explain how I feel from this movie.
I'm just awestruck.

It's definitely an eye opener.

So hm, two life appreciating events in one day.

I'm on a roll.

~DT

0 comments: