Monday, November 16, 2009

Alex's Sea Lion,

Alex went to the Aquarium today for his Oceanography!
From what I hear and saw, it sounded like a very fun experience!
I wish I was there to see all those cool critters!
We shall go to the aquarium together sometime, for sure! :D

I came into ceramics during 6th and Alex threw a brown bag at me! At
first I thought it was like food or something!
I opened it and I saw an ADORABLE SEA LION AWAITING MY HUGGLE. At first
I thought it was a seal but Alex corrected me. :D

ITS SO ADORABLE! Another item from Alex that I'm going to have an
obsession of petting. :D

You're so thoughtful and sweet. : )

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX!<3

Oh. And I made my mini Pachirisu sit on the sea lion's back.
I need to think of a name for this sea lion....

--

Today Alex gave me a piggyback ride after school.
And then Alex was ready to catch me as I slowly backed up and ran and
jump into him into koala style. :D Good reflexes and strength bebe. I
LOVE DOING THAT. AND I LOVE KNOWING THAT YOU HAD NEVER FAILED TO CATCH
ME.

Then we laid down, hand in hand on the cement in front of the school to
look at the clouds. Just like in the stereotypical romantical movies,
although..... it was an almost perfectly clear day. With just one pansy
cloud up in the sky. We interpreted it into an assortment of things
nonetheless.

I LOVE YOU ALEX! <3

~DT

0 comments: