Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Day Before Thanksgiving with Alex,

I raced the clock to Alex's house and I arrived at 1:01 (or was it 1:02..?)
I got to choose the movie as usual! Bulletproof Monk was the choice!
It's about some scroll and funny Tibetan kung fu fighting monk.
We ate candy right when I came over!
I'm usually paying more attention to Alex than the movie.
It hit Alex first. Most wonderful feeling ever he says.
Hit me second.

Feels good man.



I loved how Alex held onto me tightly.
I felt like he was my baby and I held onto him back tightly.
We cuddled and cuddled for the rest of the day.
We both opened up to each other.
I started by telling him how much of a total creeper I was.
Stalking his email and ex girlfriends. I swear! I can't help myself!
I'm so happy and glad that I got out everything.
I have no more secrets to hide from you anymore Alex.
We both cried, opened up, and cried.
I got to know a lot more about you.
And you told me things that I myself haven't even fully realized until you mentioned it to me.
I'm so grateful to have met you, for getting to know you, for getting to the point of Loving you.
And right when you agreed that you'd wait 4 years for me.
That just made my heart jump.
I hope after yesterday you have gotten a bit of a grasp on how much I Love You.
I'm sorry for making you feel neglected some times and having said some of those hurtful things towards you.

You know, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH~!!! <3

I'm glad we got a lot of things figured a sorted out.
I'm so glad I got to tell you about how much a creepy jealous person I am.

I really do believe we suit each other.
We balance each other out.
Being the almost complete opposite of each other while completely complementing each other in the bigger picture.
You really are the Ying to my Yang.

I believe in US.

I know this might sound all corny and what not.
But everything I say I mean it.

After awhile of having the Bulletproof Monk menu looping over and over due to our really long conversation, we decided to put in another movie. I got Alex to let me pick Aladin. Even though Alex complaines that he's a sand neeeeegar. But that's okay! Riiight?

We cuddled and had our deep conversations up until Alex's Mama came home to take us over to their Grandmama's house for an early Thanksgiving dinner.

Alex's Mama gave me some tips on U-Turning and what not while Alex was in the bathroom. 8D IT WAS A SUPER AWESOME BUT SHORT BONDING TIME. KEKEKEKE...

Then we went over to his Grandmama's house.

On the drive there I asked Alex's Mama if it was okay for me to come over.
And Alex shouted out, "OF COURSE YOU CAN. YOU'RE FAMILY!!"
That made me, ;;__________;; <3 <3 <3.

Alex and his little cousins are so wild and hyper! IT was so ADORABLE watching Alex play along with their games! They were all attacking him and gaining up on him. Alex would make a super great father. All the babies would like him instead of me.. ;__; NOOOO. I'M A GOOD MAMA TOOOOO. RIGHTTTTT?? I found it absolutely adorable of him to get along with children so well, especially when he stopped Yen Yen (sp?) from crying.

We played cards with Eve and Stacy and Alex would always be the winnar. NO FAIRS. But it's okay. Cuz he would help me out once he was done! TEHEHEHE! I HAS BIG ADVANTAGES KTHX!

Then we took camerawhored and got his little cousins to take pictures of us! :D
I shall post those pictures up soon! WE IS A BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!! <3

Now I want him to slap me playfuly more often.

Oh yeah! While we were eating dinner Yen Yen would do the cutest thing. She'd pick up one niblet of corn and she'd put it onto my plate slyly whenever I was looking in the other direction. And whenever I ate it, she'd start giggling like maaad!

Afer wards we went into Eve's room to sit and talk some more.
I love how we get to spend time and just cuddle and talk to each other.
Yesterday was the longest time we had ever spent conversing.
IT WAS MY DREAM COME TRUE! *_______*
It was definitely conversations full of life changing realizations.

Alex demonstrated me how CPR worked. It was the strangest feeling ever.
My cheeks felt like balloons being blown up! LOL!
Alex likes to slap my face playfully. He finally told me last night why he liked to do it! Alex's Mama would do the same thing! Playfully slapping his face until he'd get mad. And when he got mad she'd go,

"THUONG THUONG THUONG!! *MWAH MWAH MWAH*"

Alex demonstrated this act and it made me feel so.. *___*.
SO EFFING ADORABLE UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Then we camera-whored some more and I tied up cute piggy tails on Alex's hairs.
SO VERY CUTE AND ADORABLE!
Then we just chilled and I laid there next to Alex as everyone watched Glee.

Then it was time for me to go home~
Alex drove me home and walked me all the way up to the door.
How very gentlemanly! Then we huggled and kissie.

It was the most amazing and grateful night I had ever had with you Alex.
And we're going to continue having these days together.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALEX!

~DT

0 comments: