Friday, November 20, 2009

19th Month,

Today was our 19th month anniversary.
Alex proposed that we go out and have pho for dinner!
And what a great idea it was!

Alex picked me up from my house and once we arrived, his daddy said,
"You want me to teach you something else Alex?"
"Uh sure"
"Go and open the door for her"

And I was like, *______*. How GENTLEMANLY!

While we waited, Alex told me stories about undersea/scuba welding,
jew/woman convo with Abby story, and his improv about his wanderer
persona.

The jew one was my favorite. HAHAHAHA!
JEWORGE WANT BUSHELLS OF GOLD.
THAT'S AN INSTANT CLASSIC.

What I also noticed was that Alex would pull on each of my fingers while
he was doing his improve. And when he told me stories he would rub my
fingers and play around with them. You're so adorable baby!

I didn't get to finish all of my pho because I wasn't able to. So
bloated and what not. Alex wouldn't even eat my meat! He always loves
eating my extra meat!

We were soon done and Alex wanted to go and wait outside.
We went up half way of the flight of stairs and we huggles and kissies.
It was very cold. We needed warmth!

We went all the way up. and then we saw this chair on the balcony part
like thing. It was very strange.

A chair out of nowhere. LOL. It was a pretty looking chair also!

Then coffee beans and lolipops and diy finish.

It was really cold but we got all warmed up!

We went downstairs and then Alex started telling me about his super
secret experiments.

I LOVE HOW YOU OPENED UP TO ME!
FEEL FREE TO TELL ME ANYTHING BABY!
( ^________^ )

Then Alex gave me a piggyback ride!
He had to sidestep like a crab because we can't turn around or else
people will see my panties!! (I'm wearing a dressy/skirt thingy)
Then we made krabby noises, koh kee koh kee while Alex sidesteps.

Then we has to go back inside Thang Long and order food for his daddy.
And we sat in the back seats of the restaurant. Alex asked me to tell
him a story and I tell him how I slept that day at school and totally
blacked out and woke up confused as to where I was. Then Alex's daddy
came and we went into the car to wait and Alex opened the door for
meeeee. (Oh wait.. Atleast I think he did...YESH) Then when Alex's daddy
came him, he said to me,

"This is going to be your seat soon".

Me = *_____* YAAAAAYYYY *HIS DADDY LIKES ME AND I'M SLOWLY ASSIMILATING
MYSELF INTO ALEX'S LIFE*

Yeshhh..... yesh...... excellent...........

So THEN! Alex drops me off at home and his daddy cracks the joke "make
sure you don't drop her off at another girls house".

If that was true...
D:<<<
I WILLS KILLS YOU ALEX!!! IM THE ONLY GIRL!!!!

But yesh, Alex dropped me off at the RIGHT house and opened the door for
me and walked me all the way up to the door and gave me kissie and hug.
VERY GENTLEMANLY. <3 I LOVE IT!! *______*

I had a great night with you, Alex.

I Love You!

~DT

0 comments: