Monday, December 21, 2009

Jogging with Alex,

Well, today we were suppose to jog together.
But I just ran/walked over to Alex's house.
We decided to meet halfway.
And when I finally saw Alex in the distance, it was a feeling like when
we first met. A kind of shy feeling.
It was strange feeling because we've been in a relationship for 20
months and 2 days!

We walked into the neighborhood and I kept on pestering Alex and telling
him that we went the wrong way. But little did I know, we really did go
in the right way and that we didn't have to walk more than we should.

We got to Alex's house and Alex was being very gentlemanly and let me go
through the gate first! <3
So Cute! Then we went inside and Alex remembered that I was thirsty and
got me a cup so I can drink some water!

Alex already had Unleashed up and playing on the telly!
The movie was really interesting.
Too bad I didn't pay attention for the first quarter of it.

Snake burrowing.

We cuddle and watch the movie.
I rested my head on Alex's tummy.
Moar sexy sex abs!<3
I SERIOUSLY thought the weapons were for cutting the dead contestants!!
I didn't know they were allowed to throw weapons down into the pit!

The movie ended and Brendan called up Alex to go hang out with him and
Bijan!

We got ready and went outside to wait for Bijan.
Turns out Brendan was suppose to pick us up.
It was really cold so Alex warmed me up by holding me and swaying back
and forth. I LOVED IT! *___*

Alex Warmth!! <3 I can't get enough of it!!

Went over to Brendan's house and watched some Pulp Fiction.

I would totally run away with you Alex! <3

It was really freaky, weird, and wrong watching a black mob boss be butt
raped by some freak white cop.

Brendan's mother made delicious popcorn.
I want more of it.
I never liked popcorn this much before.

Then we left.
Drove around because we didn't know what to do.
Watched Bijan buy a pack of cigs.
Went to pee.
Pumped gas.

Decided to go to Central Park.
Hung around the playground for a bit.
Brendan takes pictures of Alex and Bijan on swings.
I want those pictures.
Went up big ass hill.
It was dark and scary.
Has flashlights.
Stare at millipede and cannibal snail.
Saw the city lights from the big hills.

Decide to go back home.
Saw licorice plants.

Alex got Bijan silly for his birthday present.

Home!

I had a great day with you Alex!
Everytime, I Love You more! <3

~DT

0 comments: