Monday, December 7, 2009

Hitting the Town with Alex + Party Last Friday,

We finally get to walk around the city today! I absolutely loved it!
Except for the part about the weather being so cold and gloomy. But its
okay because Alex's hands kept my hands warm. <3

First I was dropped off at Alex's house. Alex chose "Little Nicky" to
watch this time. It had ADAM SANDLER in it. HURRAH!

Adam Sandler had a weird speech impediment in it.
It was hilarious.

New thing.
Discovered that Alex liked how the doggies roll.

Took a real nice and relaxing kitty nap while Alex finished the movie. I
want to take more kitty naps with you. <3 Woke up and didn't want to go
out. But Alex threatened me with his Shaolin sword. So sad... it was too
warm and comfy to leave!! So I just lay there for a bit. LOL.

Then we went outside. Heads in the clouds. Alex's neighbor a scary big
dog. That would run away whenever Alex barked back at it. BWAHAHA IT WAS
A BIG PUSSAY.

So then we exit. I found a way to enter the gates without climbing it. I
go THROUGH IT like the skinny little bitch I am. HURRAH FOR BEING
PETITE!

Hand in hand we go on our journey.
On the way, we both started craving for some fried chicken.
Our goal then was to walk across the city to obtain the great KFC.

It was a long walk. We decided to bus 2/3 of the way.
Since it was way too cold and long to go by foot.
As we were walking, we shared earphones listening to Alex's tunes
blasting from the iPod that Catherine "found".

I now want to lurk the floors of the girl's locker room in search of
iPods that fall into the cracks and crevices. Although I'd feel kind of
bad....to not return them. But I guess, shit happens.

Well anyway, we finally get to KFC and order the Popcorn Chicken combo +
the KFC Snacker + Honey Mustard + Ranch. I would have to say, it was the
most delicious thing ever. Alex found out I liked to dip and mix sauces
together. :D I hope you don't mind baby!

After the meal, we're STILL hungry. So we walk to Spires.
We had the Chicken Strips meal. It was way too breaded for me. I also
found out Alex liked Thousand Island dressing on his salads. I sit there
in disbelief. THOUSAND ISLAND IS YUCKY! THERE'S RELISH IN IT! I think...
iono. But I gotta side with Mr. Ranch on this one!

We were completely bloated afterwards.
I had my mama pick us up and take us home.

--

Last Friday, December 4th. I went over to Alex's house right after
school. To go wait for Brendan to give us a ride to his party that
night.

We do our thang.

Sit and wait around.
Watch TV with Alex's mama and papa.

Went into the bigger house to watch Alex and his daddy go out it in ping
pong. I saw the most intense rallies evar.

Then Alex's daddy asked me to play too.
I was too embarrassed and shy to at first.
But Alex pushed me on to it.
Oh God, did I fail.
But Alex's daddy was being real nice and patient about it.
It was the coolest bonding experience ever. *_____*

Then afterwards Alex's daddy left.
Alex and I went at it in Ping pong.
Alex taught me the righteous techniques of holding and hitting the ball
with the paddle.
It was the most fun thing ever.
I loved it whenever we would loudly cheer and taunt each other whenever
we scored a point.
I LOVE IT SO MUCH WHENEVER WE DO ACTIVITIES AND GET TO BOND TOGETHER.
We played a match where if Alex won, we'd stop playing ping pong and
where if I won, we'd get to play another game.

I lost. But THAT'S OKAY.
I will PRACTICE AND PRACTICE.
Till I RECEIVE MY VICTORIOUS GLORY.

Then we went back inside.
I sat and watched Alex play on Kong.
I like to watch him play games where it's so intense that I'd scream,
yell, and cheer for him.
I showed him the good songs off of Tiesto's new album.
Alex likes it. *___*
I get this warm fuzzy and accomplished feeling whenever I show Alex a
song that he likes.
I watched him grind (yay a new term I learned from him) the game as he
was listening to it.

Turns out, Cherry and Steffi had to pick us up for the Party. Brendan
was way too busy to give us a ride. I KNEW IT.

The party was pretty interesting.
I saw the whore there. It was gross.
Other than that, it was a pretty fun night.
Socializing and what not.
Although, it gave me this whole new view of my peers.
I was even more disappointed and looked down upon them.
No offense. But everyone's trying too hard to be cool.
Doing certain things thinking that it'd make them look cool.
I don't like it at all. It's embarrassing to even watch them.
But it's all understandable, I guess.

It's funny how people who don't usually talk to me at school, talk to me
over there while they're under some kind of influence. Everyone's nicer
and more friendly, I guess.
But eh. Oh well.

We just stuck around for an hour, going inside and outside back and
forth. Socialized. Then left before the party got rolled. Lucky us, we
left right before they came.

Funny night I'd have to say.

I love how Alex gets along with all my friends.
No awkwardness or anything and what not.
I'M SO SO SO HAPPY!!! *___*

~DT

0 comments: