Thursday, December 24, 2009

Alex + Avatar + Etc,

On December 22nd, Tuesday.
I went to go see Avatar with Alex!

The movie was absolutely amazing.
Although the plot line was of the typical indian vs cowboy/civil
society. The other factors and variables of the movie made it amazing.

The world Pandora, that they created was the most beautiful thing ever.
I wish to live in the Navi's type of lifestyle. I Love it!

I wish I got to watch this in 3D.

I think I will actually. IMAX 3-D. Yes.............

Anyways, yes. Alex and I enjoyed the movie very much.
WE TOTALLY SHOULD'VE SNUCK INTO 3D!!!
But no..... darn you Alex's glasses!!

We held hands almost
Anyways, after that. We went to Chipotle.
Alex had his first Chipotle burrito today.
And he LOVED IT! NOW HE KNOWS WHY I FIND IT SO DELICIOUS AND APPETIZING
AND I WOULD RISK GETTING SOME FLAB FROM EATING IT FOR A WHOLE WEEK IN A
ROW.
Then we bused it onwards towards Jordan's house.

I told Alex to hold onto the railing or rope thing but Alex was too
stubborn and too much of a cool kid to do so. So he stood up the whole
time without holding anything to prove me wrong.

In the end, he didn't fall.... BUT STILL, ITS DANGEROUS!!!

Then we went to 7-11 to get some coke slushier.
I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A 7-11 THERE!!

Then we walk walk walk to Jordan's. Finally got there and see Abby and
Jordan peering out from the window like timid little children. It was a
hilarious site.

We came in and sat down on the couch. Got silleh.
Played mario kart double dash. I failed at rainbow road. Ffffff that.
Haven't played that shit for like YEARS. I used to be pro at that. Well
not pro, but I wasn't as shitty at it as I am now.

Then we discovered that we could watch YOUTUBE on the Wii. It was SO
COOL. We watched kitties flush the toilets. And "goosh goosh". I forgot
what I video I showed them..... but yeah.

I had the hardest time trying to type with the damn thing. But yeah. It
was pretty funny.

Then it was time to go back. So we said our goodbyes.

Went to bus stop and it took FOREVER for the bus to come.
The OCTA lady LIED TO ME!!!!! 10+ MINUTES LATE SRSLY.

Then we bussed back and went to Barnes and Nobles.
I went to Starbucks to buy a white chocolate mocha.
Alex loves it and drank most of it! But that's okay.

IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE TRYING NEW THINGS!!! <3

Then my mama came. And we take you home!

~DT

0 comments: