Saturday, July 18, 2009

Voice Acting,

Hmm... I am not quite sure on how EXACTLY I stumbled upon voice acting.

But I was searching up something on Youtube yesterday(technically) and
then one of the results came up with "Voice Auditions for _______(forgot
title)_____".

Then I remember my cousin Nghia, asking me : "Have you ever thought of
being a voice actor?" Or something along those lines. Because we were in
the car and I was giving Ngoc my stereotypical nerdy guy impression
voice. HAHAHA I'm not sure if Nghia was actually serious of his comment
or not, but it sure did linger in my head.

I NEVER really thought about it. But I have a lot of confidence and my
ability in voice acting. I like to read conversations out loud to Ngoc
with full on emotion, mood and feeling. Sometimes even with hand
movements.

I am quite confident of my voice's versatility. :O
I can achieve many types of tones and personas.

I'm going to buy a nice mic and start auditioning for random roles for
online flashes and etc.

This is going to be a great new hobby for me!
I'M ACTUALLY REALLY REALLY EXCITED!

YAY!!! I'M HAPPY.

~DT

0 comments: