Saturday, July 18, 2009

Moar Alex,

I came over to Alex's house today!
His father just left the house too. I saw him going out as I drove into
Alex's circle. I was like,
"omgomgomgmustnotlookathim*staresdownatsidekick*"

I was dropped off in front of Alex's house and I waited out side of his
little gate thingy. I called him to come outside and take me in! He
quickly ran out and ran back in because he couldn't take the hot cement
floors. WAAAH. AND LEFT ME IN THE DUST!!

We went inside and I went towards the computer and went on kong on his
account and called everyone a faggot. Went off of that and about to show
Alex my facebook sunburn video thingy. It feels weird when people watch
my videos while I'm present and the quality was really shietty and laggy
for some reason on Alex's PC. So we gave up on that.

Alex told me to pick DVD to watch.
I saw "The Land Before Time (Hidden Valley)" and I spazzed out.
Alex refused to watch it.
Picked "The Mummy Returns (the Chinese Jet Li one)".
"The Land Before Time" was also chosen too! (After some whining and moar
spazzing) SO YAY ME.

Cut Alex's hair.
His daddy came home.
Was very sly,
Asked what I thought of his hair and if it was okay or anything.
I said yeah it was okay.
He then said that if its okay, then to cut Alex's hair exactly like it.
Goodness gracious, he got me gooooood.

Stalled and continued to cut Alex's hair till his daddy went to go play
with his friend.
Afterwards we went into Alex's house to watch The Mummy first.
I wasn't paying 100% attention so I kept on asking Alex questions.
Ate some delicious Hershey Cookies N Creme White Chocolate bar that I
got for Alex. YUMMMMY!
Rolling and moar rolling.
Auto leg bucking. Weird.
So sleepy and tired after.
I actually fell asleep for a bit.
But Alex's mommy came home.
She prolly wouldn't approve of that so no moar sleeping.
;____;
I want moar sleep next to Alex.
Continued watching movie.
Alex notices headless zombie looking for his head.
IT'S HILARIOUS!
Goodness, Alex notices small obscure details. GASP!
Had to pee, so went to seatless bathroom in Alex's Daddy's office.
Went out, Alex was missing.
Saw him peeking in the corner upstairs out of the corner of mah
eyeballs.

Zomg = Tammy's Room Mirror Alex's Old Mat

Land before time was playing downstairs.
So tire, longest time EVAR yo.

I is Alex's master.
Make him fix me up all nice & clean like a barbie doll.

After Alex made me delicious foods.
Perfect Rice, Fried Egg, & Spam.
YUMMMMMMMMMY!!

Before, we messed around with each other's sidekicks.
I camera whored with Alex's phone to take nice picture for his
keyguard.
Alex snoopy through my phone.
Read mah convos. :O
Oh. And I just HAD to remind him of that picture he sent me.
;_; Nao is gone from mah phone cuz we had a deal.

We eat back inside Alex's house while watching Superbad.
DICKS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to go home.
I wanted to stay a lot longer there with Alex.

Today was a really really good.

I'd have to say it's about 95% allll goood right now.
Actually, even better than before. Definately.

I'm so so so so happy. <3

~DT

0 comments: