Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dropping It,

Like it's hot.

I didn't know I was able to drop it so quickly.
Overnight.

I'm willing to let go.

A sign that I did, was that I decided to sleep with your tank top last
night. I don't know why I did, but I did.

--

I had the most scariest dream though last night.
I was being chased and cornered by a fat white man trying to stab at me,
with different types of knives.
He finally cornered me as I ran into a stall.
WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO RUN INTO a FUCKING stall?!?!

Well, I somehow ran out, after being swiped at, receiving some cuts.
Either Ngoc or Abby or somebody passed me a gun. But I couldn't pull the
trigger. The man said he didn't care. Or some shit like that. I just
kept on backing up. Trying to figure out if he was bluffing me.

I was contemplating on either shooting him in the head or the Achilles.
To kill him off or to cripple him.
Why the fuck did I have to even be so nice and think about how I would
affect some person's life after I shoot them EVEN WHEN they were trying
to murder me the whole time.

Well, Ngoc(?), I think, quickly ended it.
She shot him a in a place that'd paralyze him from the neck down.

The man was fucking happy that he was now a fucking vegetable. He went
over to his family and was pulled along by a wheelchair.

Okay, so dreams, I know FOR SURE that you dream things that are what
you're either subconsciously thinking of, or an important thought that
was really occupied in your head right before you had slept.

Or so, that's how it was with me, anyway.

I don't even know if these are true, but I like to look them up.
I really have no idea, what these definitions are based off of, but I'm
thinking it's symbolism?

I don't really get the mechanics behind it, but yeah.
It's amusing to see what they say.
So I type in a couple of important things from the dream.

Killer:
To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your
emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity
and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent
purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself
and putting a dramatic end to something.

Murder:
To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards
somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that
you want to destroy or eliminate.

Cutting:
To dream that you are cutting something, signifies a broken relationship
or severed connection.� Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for
something you need to "cut out" in your life. Perhaps it refers to some
bad habit or a certain food.

--

Holy shit, after all of this research for the symbolism behind these
major themes. Or however you'd call it.

I think I understand what's going on.

It's surprising that I am able to figure out this much.
GOD, so much symbolism, I swear.
It's like reading literature.

So fucking weird and convenient, how our brains work.

~DT

0 comments: