Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Regular Day with Alex,

Yesterday, as sad as it sounds, Alex and I usually don't go out and stuff with each other unless it's our monthly month thingy.

Hrm. But that's going to change.
More regular outings please.

(I shall put in more details soon; I wrote this at about 5AM today when I woke up from falling asleep on my bed without washing up)

Fed Alex a piece of mango
Argue about who was alpha male
I IS ALPHA MALE
ALEX IS BETA MALE
Watch paul blart mall cop
Attempts of couch rolling
Left to go to famima & kfc to buy food
Alex to lazy to come along
Cuddled on couch
Watched various episodes of american dad, malcolm in the middle, &
simpsons
Laid on diff couches, meowing at alex to come to me
Alex carries me over to the couch he was at
Had some sweet fried potato fries
It was pretty delicious
Needs more salt
Went to Thang Long
Took pictures and video of Alex for my new keyguard picture
Ate pho tai
Last to finish
ITS GOOD TO KEEP MY STOMACH FEELING GOOD BY EATING MORE SLOWLY
Argued against how Alex said I'd die out in the wild first
Alex said : protect self, hunt food, reproduction, health
Was how it went from most important to least, out in wild world
But I domesticated, live in domesticated world
I WILL SURVIVE WELL EXACTLY HOW I AM RIGHT NOW
finished eating
Made alex go up and pay with MY money
Sat at the chairs in the back, had waiter question if we needed help,
cuz he thought we were new customers
Alex gloated that his assumptions were right D:<
Went outside and wandered around
Made Alex lick my toe
It took me forever to actually let him though
Although I said, SUCK MY TOE
NOT LICK MY TOE
SUCK IT!!!!!!
Alex give me 4 minute (or less) piggy back ride
We saw my mothers car just finished parking and we charged onwards
As we got closer we noticed that it really wasn't, so alex was all "WE
CAN CASUALLY RUN BY HER CAR".
So I started slipping downwards with each step he took
Because I afraid to choke alex
So no more piggy back for that day
Sat on curb in middle of parking lot
Went back over to the side of thang long
Hung around and talkin about stuff
How we have to start over, intimacy levels that is
Lots of hugs and pecks
Mumsy finally comes
Drop Alex home
Give him big hug and kissy

Very good day today.
I felt so cheery today.
I haven't felt like this in the longesttt time.

Ilurveyoubebebebeboooooooo<3

Oh in the end. Okie.
I admit you are alpha male.
I is your alpha female!!!

~DT

0 comments: