Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Feeling Alone,

Well about an hour ago, I realize how alone I really am.
Or at least, how mentally isolated I am from everyone.
Not a really great feeling.
I felt cornered, trapped, and alone for a couple few minutes.
But I got over it. I'm able to accept it.

It's a part of growing up.
People drift.
Off into their own paths that they pave along the way.

I think it's better for me to realize this now than later on.

--

Do you know what a great feeling is?

Listening to music through ear buds in the middle of the quiet night,
alone in your room in the pitch dark.
Depending on the type of song, tempo, echo and how high quality it is,
the notes vibrate so smoothly in the eardrums.
It gives me a feeling of great peacefullness.

It's one of my life's greatest pleasure.
Stimulating peace for my mind.

It's getting late, time for me to sleep!

~DT

0 comments: