Saturday, October 24, 2009

Central Park with Alex + Company For a Bit,

I started out grumpy.
Ngoc picked me up.
Picked up Alex from 7-11.
Drank Alex's Coke Slurpee.
Went to Central Park.
Alex helped me cut Abby's dreads and hair off.
Abby has normal hair now.
Went into the shire. Got silly.
Walked across the field. Felt silly.
Video cam'd Alex. Alex video cam'd me.
Waited at bus stop, up front the library.
Tried to sketch Alex out.
Abby drew me sitting on one of Alex's leg on the bench.
Nghia came to pick Alex and me up.
Camwhored with Alex in the car.
Ate at Pho Thang Long.
They gave us onions in the beginning.
They had to redo it again because we ordered with no onions.
Went to buy boba at Tapioca Express.
Alex got Strawberry Icy & I got Milk Tea with baby bobas.
Too much baby bobas tastes and feels strange.
Waited over at Nghia's house for Nghia to burn program.
Alex asked me why I was grumpy. I stalled.
Nghia takes Alex home.
I went outside to tell Alex. Cried. Hugged.
Went home.
Alex IM'd me. Alex guessed it right.
Very Glad that Alex didn't deny.
Called Alex. Alex was in a roomful of people.
Alex called back while he walked on Beach st. towards Jordan's.
Alex explains to me why.
I finally understand.

Alex: I Love You.
Me: I Love You Too.

I'm really happy we're able to communicate with each other.

~DT

0 comments: