Thursday, October 29, 2009

Calling Out My Government Teacher,

We had a test today in government and to aid us with our test, we had a
little review game where he asked each one of us down the row a question
pertaining to what we will be tested on.

When he got to me, he asked me "what are one of the principles of the
constitution and give me a brief description".

I had no idea what the answer was and I looked up at him and said
"You're asking me a hard question just because I'm Asian!"

And the whole class roared in laughter.
LOL talk about ego boost.
My teacher had the most shocked face I had ever seen and he was utterly
speechless.

So after I finished my test and got up to ask for permission to go to
the bathroom, he said,

"Yeah! Make it quick."
"And oh! I also have a question to ask you."
"What you said was a joke right? You didn't mean it right"
(He seemed worried)

"LOL!! Yeah it was a joke!! Sorrrry!" *swiftly exits*

I actually feel kind of bad. For making him feel bad that he's
discriminating me.

But yeah, although, it wasn't really a joke, well it was but it still
has it's merits of truth in it!

W00t! Confidence & Ego boost!

I normally wouldn't have made such a remark or said anything of that
nature because I'd be too pussy too.

But wow! I have definitely improved!

~DT

0 comments: