Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Swimming Times,

Yesterday I took Alex with me to Tristan's 1 Month Old Birthday Party!

I DID NOT HANG UP ON YOU ALEX. THAT WAS MY SISTER.

My mama drove Alex to my house, ALONE! When Alex arrived I went downstairs and I turn around and BAM Alex disappeared. So I lurk and creep around swiftly to try and catch Alex. I stopped at the bathroom door and started pushing the door to see if Alex was behind it. BUT I PUSHED IT AND LIKE, I DIDN'T FEEL A BAM. I should've like BAM PUSHED IT REALLY HARD. LOL JK. I would never want to hurt you on purpose!

So then we carry all of the things out to the car and help my mama.
While we were carrying things out Alex tells me how my mama thinks Alex is CRAZY. HAHAHHAA! IT WAS HILARIOUS! It's okay though. I do even more strange things.. to have my mother assume that I am crazy. :D So don't worry! OH YEAH! I jumped and did koala strapped onto you and you caught me! GREAT TIMING ALEX.

We arrive over at Chi Uyen's house and we just sit around a bit and then we decided to go inside the pool! We both changed and I grabbed onto Alex's towel to cover myself because I don't want to go walking around with a bikini on around the house. It's considered very inappropriate and bad in front of the elderly eyes.

So we watch kids most of the time inside the pool. Not much time to play around with each other. But I would cling onto Alex from time to time. Trinity and Colin were attacking us with their little squirt guns and other squirting devices. Oh yeah! I decided to race Alex in the pool. I didn't go the first time because ALEX WAS GOING ALL WEIRD WITH THE COUNTDOWN. So I just didn't swim. But the second time around, we both raced and HE WON. D:< NOT FAIR. After awhile of watching the kids and what not. We decide to retreat into the spa. The spa water wasn't even WARM! It was like.. practically the same temperature as the pool.

So we went out of the pool and I made Alex dry me off!
YES ALEX, I AM 4 YEARS OLD.
NAO DRY ME OFF REAL NICE AND CLEANLY.

Afterwards, we were feeling really nappy so we tried napping on the couch but it was much to uncomfortable. Alex was watching from afar to see if that other flat couchy thing was available because these kids and their mother was playing on it. Finally the area was clear and we migrated towards that area. I didn't want Alex touching me because then my mama would of YELLED and would've hated us. ;__; IT'S FOR OUR OWN GOOOOOD!

So I wake up from my nap and see Alex is gone. I am still tired and everything so I just lay there for a bit more. Then I decided to just stand up and walk around. I was feeeling reeeaallly grouchy for some reason. I think it was because I was really tired. I found Alex sitting on the ground and all the other kids watching Austin Powers. I went over to the couch and Alex came along also! I was still grouchy and tired so I went up to go get some refreshing water. Yum Yum. That woke me up a bit more and made me less grouchy!

So we all just sit and watch Austin Powers. It was a really funny movie. Lots of innuendo.

Hrmm.. Then it ended and someone put in Popeye. It was boring. I decided to go to the computer room and show Alex some funny flashes and youtube videos. Then we started looking up animals and their MATING RITUALS. The snakes sexing look REALLY WEIRD. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY COULD DO THAT. IT WAS JUST, REALLY WEIRD.

Alex learned some new things today. ANIMALISTIC THINGS or something of the sort.
Then we stumbled upon college humor and were watching all of their hilarious videos. LOL.

I LOVE THE "WE DIDN'T START FLAME WAR" song. IT'S HILARIOUSLY CATCHY!

Then we decided to finally go out of the computer room and my mom started lecturing us and yelling at us for sitting in a room ALONE. O_O. IT'S JUST A COMPUTER ROOM! NOT A BEDROOM. We didn't do anything baaaaaaad.

But yeah.

Great funny day yesterday~

~DT

0 comments: