Friday, September 4, 2009

Alex,




















Oh Alex.

I don't mean for you to feel so neglected when I blog about "meaningful stuffs" music.
I tell you things but I guess... YOU DON'T REMEMBER/PAY ATTENTION/TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED. Make me so sad....

So I guess, I will have to physically type it all out and as you'd say reiterate for you to "remember".

Well, Alex.... I DON'T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING SPECIFIC TO SAY FOR THE MOMENT.

Except that, I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and I hope that YOU REMEMBER that.

I hope our relationship will blossom and that you will loosen up to me.
I have noticed these past few days, you've been extra extra nice to me.

Like....sharing me your food. Giving me the good part of the food and offering to lend me money for lunch. *_______* You've been so good to me these past few days! It makes me feel all sparkly, warm, and fluffy in the inside. I wonder what happened.... Well, that doesn't really matter. All that matters is YOU in these current days.

Having you in my class is just like WOAH! I can't believe it! I HAVE A CLASS WITH YOU!
Now to observe how you are...

OH! What I also notice is, YOU TRY TO BE COOL SO YOU BE MEAN TO ME WHEN YOU'RE AROUND YOUR FRIENDS. ;______; WHHHHHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME.... MAKE ME WANNA CRY AND CRY AND RUN AND HIDE TO CRY SUM MOAR.

I LIKE YOU MORE WHEN I HAVE YOU ALL TO MYSELF. I feel....you are more yourself that way.

But what I have to say is that in this past month I definately have that fuzzy and cutesy feeling for you whenever I'm around you and spend time with you. I feel very comfortable around you. Do you know what I realized a few weeks ago? That you're the only person I am comfortable of crying in front of. I definitely cannot do it in front of other people. It's just so embarrassing and frustrating. It's a lot more comfortable crying in front of you because you know how to react and it's very comforting and it actually makes me feel better.

It's funny how Ngoc and Thu caught how drastically different my tone and personality changes whenever I talk to you.

It's always a monotonous low voice whenever I'm talking to other people. I am always the biggest bitch to my friends.

But when they caught me talking to you on the phone, they heard me talking to you in the most cheery, cutesy high voice ever. HAHAHA it was hilarious how they reacted. It was like.... "What the fuck is wrong with Tammie?! WHY IS SHE SOUNDING LIKE THIS?!?! HOW COME SHE IS SO NICE TO HIM!?!?!??!?!?" I think Thu or someone said they wanted someone to shoot themselves. THEY KEPT ON MOCKING ME AFTER WARDS, BY THE WAY.

But anyway, you bring out a part of me that no one else gets to see. (Except for cute puppies.) HAHAHA Just kidding baby. Even I get bored with cute puppies. But it's different in your case. YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY CUTIE SCHNOOKUM BABY THAT I OPENLY WHINE TOO!!

I will be sure to reiterate more often for you. "Just in case you forget"

I apologize for making you feel sad and unimportant.

I want you to know that you are a REALLY important person to me.

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH ALEXANDER VAUGHN NGUYEN!

P.S: These are the delayed pictures that I promised to upload...a long while ago...... August 01, 2009 the day I came over to your house after taking our Senior Portraits!


~DT

0 comments: