Saturday, January 16, 2010

After Birthday Bond with Alex,

Alex wants me to has best feelings evers.
So I has a Candies + Chocolate flowers.

We do our thannnng.
Then I had nice nappy sleepy time with Alex.
Even though I didn't nappy cuz I started to cry.
I cry a lots, Alex says.
Then Alex comforts me and makes all the bad feelings goes aways!! <3

Alex always makes the bad feelings go away!! ^____^
I LOVE YOU!

Then Alex takes us to his g-mama's house.
We hang around a bit. Play card games.
Then walked to Thang Long for some pho with his sisters.
I talk a lots and a lots at the dinner table.

Then we walks homes. Then when we got homes Alex's mama calls him and
asks if he's still at Thang Long then he say no and he ask if she wanted
anything. So then we walk back to thang long because we are good kids to
buy Alex's mama fooood!

While waiting outside, Alex let me listen to this song that he really
liked named, satellite. I really likes it too!!!

Then while we walks homes and passed the banana tree, Alex said, "Oh.
Once I tell you, it would be much too late." And I was like "wuuuuut???
Tell me wuuut?????" I thought it was some surprise thing or something.
So I was confused a bit. Until Alex said "bana-" and then I started
wiggling like a crazy person in the banana tree's direction. "Oh god.
That was MUCH to early" and I had to whip out my beady eyes and whine.
8D BWAHAHAHA. Then Alex finally let me! <3 and I sat on his shoulder. It
was an amazing and safe feeling! *__* then I picked a banana.

YAY TEAMWORK!! :D

Then we bring home Alex's mama's food and I gave her the banana and she
gave me a HUG! *____________* I hope she likes it...

;___; But then I made Alex's grandmama think I'm a bad kid... ;____; so
that makes me feel so bad... I sorry beeebeee Alex ;~~;...

Then we went to play cards with the kids!
I told Alex that the little boy named Dimitri wanted to play also! And
that Alex can change a whole boy's world, by boosting his self-esteem
and confidence. *__* I know you can do it baby!! <3

We taught Dimitri how to play goldfish!

Then we tried playing Egyptian War.. But then it was a bit too
complicated! Cuz he jussst learned how to play goldfish today! So once
he gets used to it. Alex cans teach him more!! :D

Then Alex and I went outside for a bit!
I tried singing the bad romance but I was being too loud.
Alex gots the plans to move the cone in the exact and real middle
position. Then afterwards, the next cars will be directed by our
directions. BWAHAHAH WE BADASSES!! >:D

Then we comes in, watch other kids play card games.
Then we went into another room, and Alex surround sounded my favorite
oceanlab song. *___* You so manly!
I wish I could keep my arms up that long! Dx

Then I tried to surround sound alex's favorite oceanlab song.
I didn't put enough pressure, so Alex helped me add more pressure by
pressing my hands more.
MORE BONDING ACTIVITY!!!

Then it was time for me to go home!
Alex walked me to my house and my garage open magically.... LOLOL
because my family came home at the same time.

I give Alex kissie and biiiig hug.

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!

^____________^ <3

~DT

0 comments: